SUPPORT US AND Become a Patron!
True Information is the most valuable resource and we ask you kindly to give back.
THE ONLY WEBSITE WITH THE LICENSE TO SPY!
🚨 FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM & GAB FOR EVEN MORE ABOVE TOP SECRET INFOS & DOCUMENTS
Dossier Center List
On April 6, 2018, the U.S. Treasury Department imposed new sanctions against 24 Russians, including businessmen and government officials from Vladimir Putin’s inner circle. We believe it would be wrong to rely solely on the opinion of a foreign government. The Dossier Center publishes its own list of possible organizers of the Kremlin OCG and their likely accomplices with brief profiles.
Aleksandr Aleksnandrovich Mitusov
Former First Deputy Minister of Transport of the Government of the Moscow Region
Date and Place of Birth
14.01.1952, Cheremisinovo settlement, Kursk Region
Why in the list
Participation and complicity in the activities of the organized criminal community, created for the purpose of systematic commission of especially dangerous crimes, directed against the foundations of the constitutional system and state security, state power and interests of the state service, justice, as well as against peace and security.
According to the information presented in the media, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Mitusov may be involved in corruption, abuse of office, fraud, theft of state property, tax evasion and money laundering. As the first deputy Minister of Transport of the Moscow region Petr Katsyv could have been involved in probable corruption crimes of the former Minister of Finance of the Moscow region Alexei Kuznetsov, which caused about 92 billion rubles worth of damage to the regional budget. According to open sources, Petr Katsyv allegedly may be affiliated with the company controlled by Kuznetsov, RIGroup, through which the money obtained in criminal ways was legalized. If Mitusov was aware of Kuznetsov and Katsyv’s possible financial crimes, he may be suspected of harboring crimes and complicity in fraud.
In December 2018, an appeal signed by 96 citizens of the Russian Federation who suffered from the illegal activities of Pyotr Katsyv and Alexander Mitusov was sent to the President of the Russian Federation D. Medvedev. The letter contains information about possible abuses of power by Mitusov, his misappropriation of state property contrary to the interests of society and the state and use of state property for personal enrichment. In addition, it alleges the involvement of Deputy Minister of Transport in the raider attacks in the Moscow region, in particular the theft of property of JSC “Pilot Plant Stroydormash”.
According to the Dossier Center, lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, the former wife of Alexander Mitusov, allegedly interfered with law enforcement authorities by obstructing justice and the investigation. Veselnitskaya had unlawfully obtained proprietary information through employees of the General Prosecutor’s Office and used it in an American court to defend her son, Denis Katsyv, who was suspected of fraud and money laundering.
Possible Violations of Law
The actions of Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Mitusov may contain indications of the following corpus delicti of crimes envisaged by the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation:
- Article 210 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation “Organization of a criminal community (criminal organization) or participation in it (it)”, i.e. participation in the activities of a criminal community established for the purpose of forcible unlawful retention of power contrary to the requirements of the Russian Constitution, and systematic commission of other crimes against power, justice, interests of service and peace.
- Art. 285 of the Criminal Code of the RF “Abuse of Office” – i.e. the use by an official of his official powers contrary to the interests of the service and with mercenary or other personal interest.
- Art. 316 of the Criminal Code “Concealment of crimes”, i.e. concealment of especially grave crimes, which was not promised in advance.
- Art. 159 of the Criminal Code “Fraud”, i.e. theft of another’s property or acquisition of the right to another’s property by deception or abuse of trust.
- Art. 174 of the Criminal Code “Legalization (laundering) of money or other property acquired by other persons by criminal means”, i.e. the commission of financial transactions and other transactions with money or other property knowingly acquired by other persons by criminal means, in order to give a legal appearance to the possession, use and disposal of the specified money or other property.
- Art. 160 of the Criminal Code of the RF “Misappropriation or Embezzlement”, i.e. embezzlement of another’s property entrusted to a guilty person.
- Art. 158 of the Criminal Code of the RF “Theft”, i.e. the secret theft of another’s property. The object of theft is state property.
THIS IS AN EXCERPT – YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS INFO IN FULL LENGTH UNREDACTED, OUR FULL VIDEOS, OUR FULL DOCUMENT AND MUCH MORE FOR FREE AT OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL