TMZ – JWoww Side Boob!
Jersey Shore star Jwoww is sporting a SUPER sexy dress and some HOT side boob… until you notice the surgical scar.
Broad Agency Announcement Incisive Analysis
- 20 pages
- January 14, 2013
IARPA invests in high-risk, high-payoff research that has the potential to provide our nation with an overwhelming intelligence advantage over future adversaries. This research is parsed among three Offices: Smart Collection, Incisive Analysis, and Safe & Secure Operations. This BAA solicits abstracts/proposals for the Office of Incisive Analysis (IA).
IA focuses on maximizing insights from the massive, disparate, unreliable and dynamic data that are – or could be – available to analysts, in a timely manner. We are pursuing new sources of information from existing and novel data, and developing innovative techniques that can be utilized in the processes of analysis. IA programs are in diverse technical disciplines, but have common features: (a) Create technologies that can earn the trust of the analyst user by providing the reasoning for results; (b) Address data uncertainty and provenance explicitly.
The following topics (in no particular order) are of interest to IA:
- Methods for developing understanding of how knowledge and ideas are transmitted and change within groups, organizations, and cultures;
- Methods for analysis of social, cultural, and linguistic data;
- Multidisciplinary approaches to assessing linguistic data sets;
- Methods for measuring and improving human judgment and human reasoning;
- Methods for extraction and representation of the information in the non-textual contents of documents, including figures, diagrams, and tables;
- Methods for understanding and managing massive, dynamic data;
- Analysis of massive, unreliable, and diverse data;
- Methods for assessments of relevancy and reliability of new data;
- Methods for understanding the process of analysis and potential impacts of technology;
- Multidisciplinary approaches to processing noisy audio and speech;
- Development of novel top-down models of visual perception and visual cognition;
- Methods for analysis of significant societal events;
- Methods for estimation and communication of uncertainty and risk;
- Novel approaches for mobile augmented reality applied to analysis and collection;
- Methods for topological data analysis and inferences of high-dimensional structures from low-dimensional representations;
- Methods for the study of algorithms stated in terms of geometry (computational geometry);
- Methods for geolocation of text and social media;
- Novel approaches to biosurveillance;
- Methods to make machine learning more useful and automatic;
- Methods to construct and evaluate speech recognition systems in languages without a formalized orthography; and,
- Methods and approaches to quantifiable representations of uncertainty simultaneously accounting for multiple types of uncertainty.
This announcement seeks research ideas for topics that are not addressed by emerging or ongoing IARPA programs or other published IARPA solicitations. It is primarily, but not solely, intended for early stage research that may lead to larger, focused programs through a separate BAA in the future, so periods of performance will generally not exceed 12 months.
Offerors should demonstrate that their proposed effort has the potential to make revolutionary, rather than incremental, improvements to intelligence capabilities. Research that primarily results in evolutionary improvement to the existing state of practice is specifically excluded.
Monty Python – Lumberjack Song – Video
Center for Army Lessons Learned
- 2 pages
- For Official Use Only
- September 2010
- 2.93 MB
You may engage the following individuals based on their conduct:
• Persons who are committing hostile acts against Coalition forces (CF).
• Persons who are exhibiting hostile intenttowards CF.
These persons may be engaged subject to the following instructions:
Positive identification (PID) is required prior to engagement. PID is a reasonable certainty that the proposed target is a legitimate military target. If no PID, contact your next higher commander for decision.
Use graduated measures of force. When time and circumstance permit, use the following degrees of graduated force when responding to hostile act/intent:
1. Shout verbal warnings to halt.
2. Show your weapon and demonstrate intentto use it.
3. Block access or detain.
4. Warning shots may be permitted in your operating environment (OE)/area of responsibility (AOR).
5. Fire proportional lethal force.
Do not target or strike anyone who has surrendered or is out of combat due to sickness or wounds.
Do not target or strike hospitals, mosques, churches, shrines, schools, museums, national monuments, any other historical and cultural sites, or civilian populated areas or buildings UNLESS the enemy is using them for military purposes or if necessary for your self-defense.
Do not target or strike Local infrastructure (public works, commercial communication facilities , dams), lines of communication (roads, highways, tunnels, bridges, railways), or economic objects (commercial storage facilities, pipelines) UNLESS necessary for self-defense or if ordered by your commander. If you must fire on these objects, fire to disable and disrupt rather than destroy.
ALWAYS minimize incidental injury, loss of life, and collateral damage.
The use of force, including deadly force, is authorized to
protect the following:
• Yourself, your unit, and other friendly forces.
• Civilians from crimes that are likely to cause death or serious bodily harm, such as murder or rape.
• Designated personnel or property, when such actions are necessary to restore order and security.
In general, WARNING SHOTS are authorized ONLY when the use of deadly force would be authorized in that particular situation.
Treat all civilians and their property with respect and dignity. Do not seize civilian property, including vehicles, unless the property presents a security threat. When possible, give a receipt to the property’s owner.
You may DETAIN civilians based upon a reasonable belief that the person:
• Must be detained for purposes of self-defense.
• Is interfering with CF mission accomplishment.
• Is on a list of persons wanted for questioning, arrest, or detention.
• Is or was engaged in criminal activity.
• Must be detained for imperative reasons of security.
Anyone you detain MUST be protected. Force, up to and including deadly force, is authorized to protect detainees in your custody. You MUST fill out a detainee apprehension card for EVERY person you detain.
Looting and the taking of war trophies are prohibited.
All personnel MUST report any suspected violations of the Law of War committed by any US, friendly, or enemy force. Notify your chain of command, Judge Advocate, IG, Chaplain, or appropriate service-related investigative branch.
The Lindsay Lohan Porn Casting Call
Vivid Entertainment is the porn company that literally caught FIRE this weekend — but they’re also casting for a parody porn of Lindsay Lohan’s new film because Lohan herself won’t do the gig. Just give her a few weeks.
Organizations routinely struggle to understand which cyber threats pose the greatest risk to them. New threats appear in the news daily and create fire drills for security teams who must quickly determine what they can and should do to protect themselves. Our newest offering, the Mandiant Intelligence Center <http://app.connect.mandiant.com/e/er?s=2855&lid=239&elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f>, draws on our own proprietary intelligence to equip security teams like yours with the context required to effectively respond to and defend against the most advanced threat actors. With the Mandiant Intelligence Center your security teams can: *Use tools embedded in the Center to query the Mandiant intelligence database and receive detailed information on which group is using particular malware, IPs and domains *Access detailed profiles of advanced threat groups including their latest tactics, techniques and procedures *Obtain detailed context on high profile threat events with analysis on the potential impact to your organization *Monitor emerging threat trends Read more <http://www.mandiant.com/assets/Mandiant_Intelligence_Center.pdf?elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f&elqCampaignId=283> about Mandiant for Security Operations or request a call <http://app.connect.mandiant.com/e/er?s=2855&lid=235&elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f> to receive a demonstration. "" Mandiant In The Headlines January 30, 2013 Hackers in China Attacked The Times for Last 4 Months <http://app.connect.mandiant.com/e/er?s=2855&lid=236&elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f> By Nicole Perlroth – The New York Times February 7, 2013 Mandiant, the Go- To Security Firm for Cyber-Espionage Attacks <http://app.connect.mandiant.com/e/er?s=2855&lid=238&elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f> By Brad Stone & Michael Riley – Bloomberg Businessweek February 18, 2013 Chinese Army Unit Is Seen as Tied to Hacking Against U.S. <http://app.connect.mandiant.com/e/er?s=2855&lid=237&elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f> By David E. Sanger, David Barboza & Nicole Perlroth – The New York Times Learn More About Mandiant® Mandiant Website <http://www.mandiant.com/?elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f&elqCampaignId=283> www.mandiant.com M-Unition™ <http://app.connect.mandiant.com/e/er?s=2855&lid=9&elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f> Mandiant's official blog Mandiant on Twitter <http://app.connect.mandiant.com/e/er?s=2855&lid=10&elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f> twitter.com/mandiant Be Part of Something More <http://www.mandiant.com/company/careers/?elq=99b6edb99b004015923dfbfb964a346f&elqCampaignId=283> Join the Mandiant Team